Bcom from ignou

Hello members and experts.

 

I've query about bcom from ignou as per the tie up with ICAI.

 

I've cleared my IPCC group 1 in May 2017, and had given exam of group 2 in Nov 2017 .

 

I want to pursue BCOM(a&f) from IGNOU,

I have confusion regarding the duration ( 1 year or 3 years).

Also, what is the session of academy? When I have to register.?

 

Plz reply. 

Replies (2)
last date of registration is 31st January.

Visit https://spykan.com and ask them

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details