B2C Retail gst

Hi .
I m in B2C business. one of my customer ask me to give me gst invoice with stating his gst no.
as per my understanding it is not feasible to quating every customer gst no in the invoice.
please suggest.
is there any section for the same?
Replies (12)

if he is registered so gst tax invoice to be issued so you have to issue 

What you want suggest Dear...?

If Customer ask Bill then You must give Tax Invoice with his details...

ya of course 

raja g is right 

If the customer is asking gst bill, you must issue the invoice.
thanks guy's.
1)right now I have POS system so how can I feed customer gst no in invoice?
2) some where I read there is no any mandatory for retailers to mention rate of each product in the invoice is this correct?
please suggest
Originally posted by : Arun Viswakarma

thanks guy's.

1)right now I have POS system so how can I feed customer gst no in invoice?

- It's Your response and Duty under GST. You have to prepare the Provisions in Your POS activity.

 

2) some where I read there is no any mandatory for retailers to mention rate of each product in the invoice is this correct?

- Yes... It's correct except Customer ask and required their details on INVOICES.

please suggest

 

Originally posted by : Arun Viswakarma

thanks guy's.

1)right now I have POS system so how can I feed customer gst no in invoice?

- It's Your response and Duty under GST. You have to prepare the Provisions in Your POS activity.

 

2) some where I read there is no any mandatory for retailers to mention rate of each product in the invoice is this correct?

- Yes... It's correct except Customer ask and required their details on INVOICES.

please suggest

 

Thank you Raja ji.
Originally posted by : Arun Viswakarma
Thank you Raja ji.

My pleasure....

Originally posted by : Arun Viswakarma
Thank you Raja ji.

My pleasure....

one more question.
if I m going to issue a tax invoice then what should be the mode of invoice issued like B2B or B2C ?
generally I am selling product on B2C mode.
Originally posted by : Arun Viswakarma
one more question.if I m going to issue a tax invoice then what should be the mode of invoice issued like B2B or B2C ?generally I am selling product on B2C mode.

You can sell your goods to anybody...

Your goods is Taxable under GST then you will issue Tax Invoice to B2B and B2C...

In Invoice prepared with Customers GSTIN its B2B... Without Customers GSTIN then It's B2C...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details