Samarpit Shukla (2 Points)
Replied 19 September 2016

pcc

Samarpit Shukla (2 Points)
Replied 19 September 2016

Originally posted by : Samarpit Shukla

CA Rahul Kumar (CA) (23 Points)
Replied 24 October 2016

If any body already completed  BCOMAF  please  upload your Grade Card, I want to know how actually marks calculated. 

NARENDIRAN SENGUTTUVAN (article assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 04 May 2017

Guys don't do your degree in IGNOU. I finished my exams in Dec 2013 and we're in 2017. I'm yet to receive my certificate. Do an online research on how poor IGNOU works.

SAY NO TO IGNOU

Worst university in INDIA

Shankar raja (2 Points)
Replied 07 December 2017

What is PCE certificate?

Akshay Kumar (5 Points)
Replied 18 May 2018

Is b.com(a&f) degree (under MOU of ICAI and IGNOU) equivalent to 3 year b.com degree or is it considered to be 1 year degree ?

sukesh (2nd puc) (22 Points)
Replied 21 November 2018

Hi. can i submit the assignments now (Jan 2019) and apper exams in December 2019 or June 2020??

Sumit Sharma (Web Designer) (27 Points)
Replied 06 August 2019

The last date of IGNOU Assignments submission is 30th September for December exams and the last date is 31st March for June examination. After the assignment submission, students must check their Ignou assignment submission status to know whether the assignments has been submitted and received successfully by IGNOU or not . I have provided the link below for reference to know  ignou assignment status: 

Reference URL: https://www.solvedignouassignments.in/ignou-assignment-status-marks-result-online/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro