Hey Saumil i'm giving IPCC may, 2010 attempt. Please let me know what are the prerequisites for joining big 4. As long as i believe they would be looking something beyond results.
Thanks!
Siddharth Zaveri
Hey Saumil i'm giving IPCC may, 2010 attempt. Please let me know what are the prerequisites for joining big 4. As long as i believe they would be looking something beyond results.
Thanks!
Siddharth Zaveri
Hey i also want to join Biig 4 but transfer kaha allow hai ??? I am CA final student and i have completed 14 months articleship
please let me know what are the pre-requirements to apply for articleship in big4..
Hey saumil,
I had just given my IPCC may 10 exams anf hoping for success. I wanna join articleship in big 4's.
Please tell me full procedure.
I am student who appeared for IPCC May 2010 exam. What should I do to do my articleship in Big4? Please help me.
I HAVE ALSO APPEARED IN IPCC MAY 10 & WANT TO PURSUE ARTICLESHIP FROM BIG 4.
IF ANYBODY HAVE REFERENCE THEN PLEASE E MAIL ME OR CALL
E MAIL- anjanainani @ yahoo.co.in
m no- 09785991911
i have cleared 1st group of ipcc in nov 09 & given 2nd group in may 10.
i want to pursue articleship in big 4.
anybody having refrence plz mail me at
dschauhan11 @ gmail.com
Actually i attended E&Y interview recently. The rounds were
1. Apptutide test (done)
2. group discussion (done)
3. HR interview (done)
4.technical interview : general (not done yet)
5. technical interview : related service line (not done yet)
6. Interview by a partner (if required)
| Originally posted by : vivek ananda | ||
![]() |
Actually i attended E&Y interview recently. The rounds were 1. Apptutide test (done) 2. group discussion (done) 3. HR interview (done) 4.technical interview : general (not done yet) 5. technical interview : related service line (not done yet) 6. Interview by a partner (if required) |
![]() |
where u have attended the interview Vivek. In Gurgaon or somewhere else?
Does they told u when the technical phase interview will be held?
vivek i hve gvn may attempt of ipcc. i posted my cv to e&y but they didnt reply yet
Hi Aditya, I would like to join in KPMG for articleship. Plz help me.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals