Easy Office
LCI Learning

ARTICLESHIP - WHAT YOU THINK ?

Page no : 2

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Originally posted by : ankit bohra

i jst want to gain knowledge in company and bank audits

how can i do tell me that

For Bank Audit Your Principle Not Taking You With Him...........????

SUNIL (PCC ) (282 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Articleship is a part of our CA course.  I think it is true but i Aslo AGREE WITH ANKIT THAT " WHY ICAI  FILL  TERMINATION WITH MANY TERMS & CONDITIONS. "  I thiink  Termination  Process is Easy so we take termination when we want.

thanks....

1 Like

SUNIL (PCC ) (282 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

I am telling u that i have no leave till April & my first attempt for PCC is MAY.

Chintan Vasa (CA Final Student M.Com)   (1241 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Originally posted by : AYUSH AGRAWAL

Originally posted by : Chintan Vasa

I think one thing can be done over here on CA club india is to create a community with some name like "Share Your Practical Experience" In this everybody can share their experience, the technicalities etc. Well let me just create this community. Of course the members contribution is required as i ahve many people dont share thins & keep it as a secret. But i think one can gain more knowledge by sharing it.

Ya, But Just Creating Community Will Not Work.......

You Have To Give Your Precious Time To Arrange For Al That

Just Creating Community on CACLUBINDIA .I Don't Think So.......
caclubindia have more than 3.5 lacs Members registered.but it i think almost 1000-1200 members are only actively participated.............

Ya thats true Ayush but at least we can try. We can hope that the learned members of CA club india will surely share their experience.

Replied 25 March 2010

Their you go. The community is created. Click

Join

or u can also join  by following the given link

/community/share-your-practical-experience-2299.asp

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

I have no doubts in my mind regarding the importance of Articleship in CA course. I think every article needs to understand the concept of articleship and analyse the need to introduce the system of articleship in Chartered Accountancy course.

Another important aspect of CA Articleship is the role played by articleship towards our future growth.

We must analyse the need to understand the purpose of articleship and accordingly decide our future course of action i.e. level of seriousness, mental involvement and commitment during your tenure as an article assistant.

1 Like

Replied 25 March 2010

Dear Chintan 

Present Like This......

Join Community

Replied 25 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I have no doubts in my mind regarding the importance of Articleship in CA course. I think every article needs to understand the concept of articleship and analyse the need to introduce the system of articleship in Chartered Accountancy course.

Another important aspect of CA Articleship is the role played by articleship towards our future growth.

We must analyse the need to understand the purpose of articleship and accordingly decide our future course of action i.e. level of seriousness, mental involvement and commitment during your tenure as an article assistant.

Well said

Replied 25 March 2010

Actually I Need Some Views........

But Till Now I have Received Just 4-5 Comments on Theme of Starting This Forum ?

Replied 25 March 2010

But Till Now I have Received Just 4-5 Comments on Theme of Starting This Forum ?

Which Comments?

Replied 25 March 2010

Originally posted by : Chintan Vasa

Which Comments?

That For My First Post......

What Other Student think About Articleship........

Till Now I have Not Received any Comment Like That " Articleship  - Bakwas"

" A Hurdle BY ICAI in Becoming A CA" 

Actually I Was Expecting For That also.

Bcoz I personally Meet Many More For This Issue..& received Comment Same as i Mentioned.......

ganesh bhandari (B.Com Final C.A. Final CS Article Clerk )   (239 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Important aspect that institute should look into are

1. Stipend (Atleast raise and double it like minimum should be 2000 in cities, etc. )

2. Transfer ( Even tough the Institute has tried the Best to stop wrong practices by not allowing Transfers, Many a times we get advantages from Transfer)

3. The period now is reduced to 3 years what about those who are undergoing 3.5 years) 

1 Like

(Guest)

I Feel articleship s Good experience in CA course,only if the institute makes followin changes.

Articleship should not be restricted to be " undergone under a Practising CA/CA firm only"(cos most of the times CA's take advantage of this) while they should allow sudent to work in an organisation in areas in which he /she s interested but areas should be specified by ICAI.Further No issues regarddin raising of stipend provided the CA /firm should compensate CA course Fee.No doubt transfer ban should be removed.

1 Like

CA Babit Khurana (learning is my passion) (338 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Ayush your question to CA student is of precious

I share with all of you my practicle training

1) At the completion of 2 full year of articleship i am not able to touch sales tax, service tax, Roc, Audit and many more

& there is no chance, to touch in future also, i have left 1.5 years of article training, i want to learn but cant able to learn.

Is there any chance to take transfer????

OR I WILL WAIT AND WATCH TO NEXT 1.5 YEAR

1 Like

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Originally posted by : ganesh bhandari

Important aspect that institute should look into are

1. Stipend (Atleast raise and double it like minimum should be 2000 in cities, etc. )

2. Transfer ( Even tough the Institute has tried the Best to stop wrong practices by not allowing Transfers, Many a times we get advantages from Transfer)

3. The period now is reduced to 3 years what about those who are undergoing 3.5 years) 

Agree with Ganesh as a article in an average firm or a simply low firm does not get a single advantage of articleship.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro