Articleship vacancy_north delhi

This is for the requirement of an article assistant in a CA firm in north delhi-Shalimar bagh. The stiphened shall vary between 3000-4000 and the timings shall be as per CA institute guidelines. Proper time availabity for classes if the timmings are not clashing with CA institute guidelines. Fresher articles are prefered. Good exposure in taxation, accounting and auditing. Please send you resume to mohit @ mgco.in You can visit our website for more details: www.mgco.in

Replies (3)

Dear Sir

I have passed out my CA-IPCC G1 exams with 60% marks. I am intersted in pursuing my articleship training in your firm.

Kindly refer my attached curriculum vitae.

 

Regards

Sahil Kathuria

Respected Sir

I have passed out my CA-IPCC G1 exams with 56% marks in nov 2012. I am intersted in join my articleship training in your firm.

Kindly refer my attached CV.

 

Respected Sir

I have cleared my CA-IPCC Both Groups exams with 53% marks.. I am intersted to join my articleship training in your firm.

Kindly refer my attached CV.

Rely me soon
With Best Regards
BALJEET KAUR
9654520435

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details