Articleship urgent query

I have passed my ipcc in may 2012 attempt. I have completed my ITT and Orientation. But i have not yet received my orientation certificate. Can I start articleship eventhough not received orientation certificate? are itt and orientation certificate to be submiteed for articleship registration?

Replies (3)

Its is required to send both certificates at the time of registration of articleship. please read the following-

Requirements for becoming a Chartered Accountant-

 

(iv) Successfully complete 9 months of study course from the date of IPCC registration. 
(v) Successfully  complete  Orientation  Course  of  one  week  spanning  35  hours  and  covering 
topics,   such  as   personality  development,   communication   skills,   office  procedure,   business 
environment, general commercial knowledge, etc., before commencement of articled training. 
(vi) Successfully complete 100 hours Information Technology Training (ITT) before commencement 
of articled training. 
(vii) Appear  and  pass  Group  I  as  well  as  Group  II  of  Integrated  Professional  Competence 
Examination (IPCE). Group I is composed of four papers and Group II is composed of three papers. 
(viii) Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years, on passing either Group I or both the 
Groups of IPCE. 
(From Institutes website- Sutudents>Chartered Accountancy Course>At a glance

I have completed ITT and Orientation. But I haven,t received orientation certificate. Can I fill form 102 and start articleship? Later when I receive orientation certificate I can submit it with the form 103?

Yes you can start your articleship 
and sumit your orientation certificate later 
U will receive a letter from institute stating they dint receive ur certificates u can send ur certificates then 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details