Articleship transfer query-please take time to answer it.

pRaSoOn (Articled assistant) (500 Points)

06 March 2008  

I am a final student. I cleared PE-II in 1st attempt in May 2007. I am taking transfer and have some queries. Please read it and take time to answer them :

1.Can I use downloaded form 109 from institute's website for filling transfer details and form 102,103 for re-registration. I am asking this because the place for Official stamp of insti. in the forms are blank in the print-out of form. Is it ok to use that forms or is it that i have to take only the forms which are handed over to me by insti.'s office and contains official stamp?

2.From the date of transfer, within how many days my re-registration documents should reach institute?

3.Is there any restriction of number of transfers i can take during my 3 years of articleship?

4.I am doing my articleship in a firm in pune and my principal has got his membereship no. from western region.Since i planning to do articles from my home which comes under central region and since I am a central region registered student,i.e.-my registration no. begins with "CRO",where should i send my documents-to the western region or to the central region?

5.Is there any restriction of completion of six months of articleship befire taking first transfer or is it just a rumour?

....................................Please if you have the answer to the above query, take time to answer them and help me out.