Articleship transfer due to surgery

Hi Guys,

I am in my 3rd year of articleship and during my exam leave I underwent surgery but I am not fully recoverd so I want to take transfer to my hometown.

I have option on the basis of medical grounds but I have to discontinue my articleship for 3 months.

Is there any other alternatives, please help guys

And also please let me know procedure.

Replies (1)

Summary: You can transfer your articleship on medical grounds by obtaining a medical certificate from a government hospital confirming a required three-month break. You should first seek ICAI's consent before having your current principal sign Form 109, and ensure all documentation is submitted through the SSP portal to facilitate your re-registration.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details