Articleship transfer

I have just cleared IPCE May, 2011 and going to fill the final forms along with the articleship form. I want to know if It's possible to get transfer of articleship from Surat to Mumbai after 1 year of articleship in Surat? What is the procedure for doing so? I need whole info about it... Kindly reply

Replies (4)

Write a letter to ICAI for taking permission to take transfer on the reasons you mentioned, if they permit you  then  fill form 109 duly signed by your principal.

You mean to say I can get transfer after 1 year?

Originally posted by : Rakesh Jangid

You mean to say I can get transfer after 1 year?

yes if institute agrees                       

Originally posted by : A.S.(ca learner)




Originally posted by : Rakesh Jangid






You mean to say I can get transfer after 1 year?






yes if institute agrees                       

But one of a student told me that articleship transfer is allowed only if it's done within 1 year of articleship..!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details