Articleship salary

 

Hi Everyone,

 

I finished my IPCC group I , I have a doubt about articleship training salary, now i am 29 years old and getting salary around 20000/p.m.., if articleship is compulsory how much pay I can get  during articleship., because that could be a three years period . Plz guide me … I am in lot of confuse … almost give up my CA dream due to that …

Replies (2)

as per institutes guidlines minimum stopent payable is very low its b/w2000 to 5000

so dont expect much however if you join some big firm there may be chances of getting higher stipent

but dont expect much

all the best

Do Dummy Article ship by paying 5000 per annum. and work in amother CA firm for experience and salary. Or continue in the present companty.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details