Articleship Query

Hi everyone, I am in a big problem, I am in the last year of my articleship, I have completed my 2.5 yrs of articleship,but I don't have any knowledge of Income tax,stat audits or any CA type of work,because my CA don't have any such kind work, he has his side business, he is busy on that, I have just a little bit knowledge of internal audits ,nd know ,i can't take transfer ,, What should I do.like this ,I wll not be getting any jobs even if I clear my finals

 

Replies (2)

dont be disappointed aarti its being common problem now a days between CA students more particularly after ban on transfer which is going to be reviewed by our new president as stated in April message.

But u can take secondment from ur CA if he wud agree to this and then join a better firm than urs. And dont think that u wud not get any job without a good articleship bcoz only big firms provide high standard articleship which is not undergone by all ca students so in my opinion just concentrate on ur studies first bcoz its the only solution in ur case.

All the Best!

Hi aarthi, i accept with anurag...... becoz even though u got good exposure now, its not so material  than studies.. Now u concentrate more on studies, and got cleared in first attempt........  If u can study at office also, dont bother study  becoz books convey us more than practical exposure, ........  After qualification u are going to do practice only for the whole life.. You can gain then, So Studies is more important than Practical exposure...

All d best...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details