Articleship querry

please if anyone could guide me, to whom exactly the application of transfer is to be made..??
 

& after 1st year of internship, is the 50kms criteria applicable for transfer in case the transfer is due to changing the place of stay..??
 

Reply ASAP, Thanks ..

Replies (8)

 

50Kms criteria is applicable on the following grounds:

  • Shifting by the Principal to another city
  • Your Marriage basis

 

Hence, 50kms critera is not applicable to you if you want to transfer to other firm which is beyond the distance of 50kms. So the option available to you is to get your Principal accept your transfer. Principal acceptance is must. Otherwise ICAI wont consider the transfer application.

Thanks, in my case I am getting the transfer beyond 50 kms.

& do you know to whom the application & NOC letter is to be addressed, I mean to any particular person or so..?

for eg: to Additional Secretary or like that.

& I'm a WIRC student so the above letters are to be addressed to WIRC or to Delhi address..??

Hello friends,

                            I have joined my articlship on 31.5.2011, but I didn't received my registration letter till now.  I have mailed  many time to icai-mumbai regarding this but I didn't received any reply.  So please suggest me what should I do to receive it.

 

@ Chetan: Contact ICAI about this through phone.

The Nos are 39802926, 39802945.

These are direct "articleship" enquiry nos. Hope this will help u... Bye..

hello i want to join articleship training now. please tell what value of stamp paper should be bought and what to be written in it., in whose name it should be in??? i am living in delhi..plzzz tell its urgent

Stamp value in my view should be 20 rupees. Forms should be sent to Secretary ICAI delhi office. Let others comment.

I Registered for articleship on 1st March 2012. My Registration Letter had recieved by  Amod Bhate(CA) where i am persuing my articleship. but I did not received my Identity card till date.

please help me.

hi friends. i'm padmakanth. i joined articles in may 2011. i didn't receive my identity card. can u pls gide me how to get that

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details