Articleship problem

vishal jain (Semi-Qualified CA) (101 Points)

31 December 2012  

Please help me.....suggest some way out

Actually, i joined articleship in JUNE, 2012 after giving  IPCC 2nd grp exam (done 9months of articleship in other firm before joined here ) and said to My CA that  "if i fail this time, then i would like to go on holidays for my exams from 1st october, 2012 and he(my CA) said NO problem.....u can go for exam holidays

On 7th august, result came out, “FAILED”,

Then again i asked my CA for exam holidays……and again he said “YES, EXAM HOLIDAYS FROM 1ST OCTOBER, 2012”

But  On 28th sept, he said that still you not asked me for exam holidays….., & told me to get signatures of the  directors on the reports finalised in sept 2012 ..

Now, On 3rd october, I have to go on holidays after submitting the reports….

But again, he did not permit me for exam holidays……

On 5th October, again I asked  my CA for exam holidays…..

And he gives me another work…..and said that “complete the work and go for  exam holidays”

But now on the next day (6th October), as my exams are important for me , I decided for not to go OFFICE and start studies for my CA_IPCC 2nd grp examination….

Finally, next week I asked him for termination, & he agreed for this….

But i received a letter from the institute to state the reason for termination., as my 1st yr of articleship is over., 

and my CA in the response of the letter ......write a letter giving wrong reasons
he said that VISHAL MISBEHAVED WITH ME, HE CAME IN THE OFFICE AS HE FEELS COMFORT.....etc
pls rply.....