Articleship Problem

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for answering to my earlier queries. I hope I would get to know or rather this one will also be answered.

Actually I have registered for my articleship after clearing IPCC in May'10 attempt & still I have not received the registration letter for the same. I have logged the same query in e-Sahaayata but the grivience number I got for the same is not accepted by it when I m trying to know the status of the same. I also called up iCAI Chennai branch but still i din't received the answered or reply in a positive manner..

Can u please help me out with the same.. Would be very thankful for ur help.



Regards,

Rohtash Hurria

Replies (3)

Dear Rohtash,pls early contact to ur nearest regional office as it may happen that there is a problem regarding ur registration.

Thanx dear. I m too thinking about the same as there is no other way/option left put for me but at present I m out of not & will be reaching to my place next week.. Will do the same.

what would be the remedies available to an article if he want to get termination from back date or retrospective effect? For E.g. if an article quits his office 14-07-2010 and joined some other firm and the former CA is not ready to allow him to work him in his office, then what are the remedies for an article to get termination? is it possible to get termination from 14-07-2010?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details