Articleship or Industrial Training

I've Registered with ICAI for Both group of IPCC and ATC WITH ARTICLE...

I've given d exam for both group.... I've passed the 1st grp now.....

now wat i need to do???Articleship for IPCC first or Industrial training fir ATC first...?????

 

Furthur plz tell me if after passing first group i need to register forr Final now or not????

Replies (2)

Industrial Training

Originally posted by : Shreyansh dugar

I've Registered with ICAI for Both group of IPCC and ATC WITH ARTICLE...

I've given d exam for both group.... I've passed the 1st grp now.....

now wat i need to do???Articleship for IPCC first or Industrial training fir ATC first...?????

 

Furthur plz tell me if after passing first group i need to register forr Final now or not????

 please give me information agar aapko pata lag jay ki kon si pahle karni chahiye

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details