It seems ICAI is contemplating changes in rules & Graduates would have direct entry to Articleship
https://indiapoint.net/ca/2010/06/15/ca-articleship-latest-changes/#toc-changes-in-cpt-articleship-rules
It seems ICAI is contemplating changes in rules & Graduates would have direct entry to Articleship
https://indiapoint.net/ca/2010/06/15/ca-articleship-latest-changes/#toc-changes-in-cpt-articleship-rules
Let's see...When will ICAI implement this ...
i passed cpt can i register for articleship now
i don't think so that it is the good thing to do by icai because earlier students who clear ipcc 1st group they have the knowledge of accounts & taxation & also various things which are essential to be known by an ca article traniee.
| Originally posted by : Ankit | ||
![]() |
Let's see...When will ICAI implement this ... |
![]() |
It is passed by central council body. Now it will be approved by Ministry. Then it will be law. It will take time.
How ever condition is:
1) for commerce graduate: must have 55% marks in B COM
2) for non commerce grad: must have 60% marks in graduation
Is it true for B COM 55% marks?, we can directly register for Article ship without Completion one group or else compulsory we have to pass one group?
Am I eligible for This Dec-2011 Attempt for IPCC First group if I register now? Please clarify my friends
HI ALL,
I HAVE PASSED THE CPT AND I M COMMERCE GRADUATE. CAN I JOIN THE ARTICLE DIRECTLY.
TUSHAR
Sir, I presently working as an Accountant in a Private Company, and like to do CA. I scored above 60% in B.Com Degree. I am 31 Years old and also I have more than 5 Years experience in Accounting. I would like to know is there any age barrier or should I have to attend the CPT of IPCC.
Please help me Sir.
Thanking you
SURESH KUMAR I.S.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals