articleship leaves - medical leaves included or excluded?? Pls help

Kindly confirm the number of leaves allowed by the institute. I did pe-2. I am final new course. My articleship period is 3yrs. Is medical leaves also included in the above. Recently I suffered from jaundice and I took leave for 30 days. Whether this will be treat as leave taken or will I get relaxation. Pls guide me. Thank you Regards
Replies (1)

The provision says a leave entitlement of 1/6 th of actual period served. It does not specifically exclude medical leaves. Hence, it is considered as leave for the purposes of the above-mentioned provision.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details