Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Articleship leave calculation

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to calculate my article completion date.... please help me... There are 2 cases : 1) I have completed my 1st year of training from CA Firm(26/06/2014 to 25/06/2015) with 83 days leave for examination. 2) Currently i'm working in a CA Firm where the concept of Credit leave is followed that if we worked for sunday the we will get 1 credit leave for each day ,as of now of i have 50 credit leaves in my Account. means at the end of Articleship 50 days will be less from my completion date. i have taken 63 days of leave as of now for exams. when i asked my Admin staff they told me that we will do the calculation for 2 years only & for 1st year which you served somewhere else institute will do the calculation . My articleship Completion date is 27/07/2017... please help me to find out my exact completion date....

3 Replies

D kapil

D kapil (Trainee)     27 December 2016

u have got termination letter .included excess leave ...which is setoff against remaining period of training allowable after deducted taken leave
venkat

venkat (CA )     11 January 2017

Normal correction how many marks will be awarded

Vineet More

Vineet More (Student CA Final )     13 January 2017

What is the great news sir :'-(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »