Easy Office
LCI Learning

articleship....Is it for our experience or time wastage

Page no : 2

(Guest)

it depends on luck if get a ca who has all work, incometax, saletax,, audit etc and where is enviorment is like that which help us to grow then the time we spend  there is investment but if we just sitting in ofifice doing vouching , filing there is no use of that articleship, it is just wastage of our precious time.

Ashish Sharma (Service) (1028 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

Ankit,

Chirag Savant has started this he is trying to change the procedure by collecting the signature of student. you can also join him.

I have also talk with him, he has done very well but its a time taken. only students can not do this, you must have some body of professionals this will give more effect.    

Replied 25 March 2010

Dear Kundan,

Luck is used when there is no chance, nothing can happen broadly speaking only act of GOD i can consider as Luck.

wait a while i want to know what is the thinking of all CA and professionals on this portal, i have great respect for all these professionals they always guide us greatly 

i would like to take their view on this matter.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

I have no doubts in my mind regarding the importance of Articleship in CA course. I think every article needs to understand the concept of articleship and analyse the need to introduce the system of articleship in Chartered Accountancy course.

Another important aspect of CA Articleship is the role played by articleship towards our future growth.

We must analyse the need to understand the purpose of articleship and accordingly decide our future course of action i.e. level of seriousness, mental involvement and commitment during your tenure as an article assistant.

Replied 25 March 2010

CA Articleship: How to perform well and succeed_Part-I

1. First understand the concept of articleship and analyse the need to introduce the system of articleship in Chartered Accountancy course.

2. Calculate the necessity of articleship in your life keeping in view your future growth. This calculation is possible only if you follow point no. 1 honestly.

3. After doing UNC analysis [Understand + Need to introduced + Calculate] in accordance with point No. 1 and 2, decide your future course of action i.e. level of seriousness, mental involvement and commitment during your tenure as an article assistant.

4. Keep one “observation diary” with yourself. Note down all the important observations made during your articleship period.

5. As per my personal understanding some special observations, which can play the decisive role in shaping your career as Chartered Accountant, include the following:   

i.)     Overall attitude of your learned Principal and senior staff.

ii.)    Approach of your principal towards clients.

iii.) Adoption of new amendments by your firms along with their successful implementation.

6. Try and interact more and more with your learned seniors. More interaction with your seniors and Principal will help you to gain confidence and improve your personality along with ability to deal with any kind of catastrophe situation.

7. Give more importance to your career as a successful Chartered Accountant along with continued future growth instead of your personal ego or office politics.

8. Keep yourself updated with latest amendments. If you follow this suggestion honestly then am sure that this point will surely reflect your strong attitude towards professionalism and your desire to a part of prestigious ICAI.

9. The best method to win the confidence of your Principal and other learned seniors is to work very hard with utmost sincerity and dedication. Always follow your ethics and maintain the hard work.

10. Always remember articleship is a great and once in a life time opportunity keeping in view your future growth and enhancement of your knowledge and other professional skills. So make full use of this great opportunity.

11. Let me tell you one of my experience cum source of my tiny knowledge -Five years back my first boss told me this renowned saying “I learnt because I wanted my boss to teach me” and believe me friends rest is a history. I hope you got the message.

12. Stay away from any kind of office politics and do not engage yourself in useless activities like gossiping etc. as this would be seriously considered as waste of your and firm’s precious time. Always remember time is money.

13. Try, understand and observe the true meaning of -- Discipline in your work + corporate etiquette + positive approach and adopt this meaning to convert yourself in to a super human being and a true professional.

14. Always remember you guys are future professionals so there is no need to take the things personally and follow the policy of “just move with the flow”. Dil pa mat la yaar…

15. Always prefer and maintain good, healthy and long lasting relations with everyone i.e. with your Principal, client or fellow professional. This is one of the essential pre-condition to be a successful professional.

16. Try, improve and workout on your communication skills, dressing sense and ability to learn things quickly. Kindly consider all these things very important in order to make yourself adaptable with corporate environment.

I’ll share some more points later on and for the second part of this article am planning to take inputs from my seniors and fellow members. Awaiting your kind response on the above mentioned points.

Best Regards

Ankur Garg

Replied 25 March 2010

Thanks Sir,

You always comes to help, I am expecting a reply from you. but sir this time my topic is the policies of ICAI. if any one want to enhance its knowledge by changing its articleship to big firm or company then is it not a good for student. my friends has many questions and complaints for the articleship. can the portal will help them to convey their voice to ICAI.  

Replied 25 March 2010

Ashish your point of view is 100% correct. ICAI policies needs a revision especially the transfer policy. Lets hope for the Best.

Regards

1 Like

pradeep (articled student) (22 Points)
Replied 25 March 2010

PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS ABOUT TERMINATION OF ARTICLES. I WANT TO CHANGE MY ARTICLES FROM MY BOSS TO ANOTHER CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

Articleship will be proved in the 3 year of wastage only when we choose wrong firm because transfer is not possible. The ICAI has restictied our scope. And there is no solution for the same.

pradeep (articled student) (22 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

hi this is pradeep. please give me the suggestion is it possible take termination at this movement. Please give me the reply

ankit bohra (CA FINAL & CS EXECUTIVE)   (155 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

hello jose plz dnt say anything wrng abt our president, he is gr8

thats it no comment on our president

he leds us

ok.

1 Like

ankit bohra (CA FINAL & CS EXECUTIVE)   (155 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

miss poonam

bt i had write that all CA in india are not best or all of them doesnt have all work

so many or nearly 70% students will got artc. from average firm

Replied 26 March 2010

Originally posted by : ankit bohra

he leds us

ok.

Quite right Attitude. Seedhi si baat hai...

Replied 26 March 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : ankit bohra

he leds us

ok.

Quite right Attitude. Seedhi si baat hai...

Yes Sir,

I totally agree we have to respect the leaders. But still my question is stand i have many times reads the forum talking about old policies of ICAI. I want that through CACLUBINDIA these all complaints convey to president or the policy makers.

Replied 26 March 2010

Dear Ashish, I have no clue about caclub role. You may send a PM to Admin or Moderators.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: