Articleship Interview- E & Y - Risk Management

Hey freinds,

 

I gave the first round of interview at E and Y. They asked which service line I wanted among statutory audit, taxation and risk management (internal audit). I was totally blank and did not know which one to select or what each service line relates to as I have no idea about all this. From what I could make out from what the E and Y guy said  Risk Mangement is similar to Internal Audit and checking the Internal Controls. I said risk mangement without knwing abcd of it.

 

Now tomorrow is my technical interview. Freinds and other seniors who have chosen same service line i.e. risk management please tell me what all kind of technical questions I can expect on this. Please help me out guys. This is like a do or die situation for me.

 

Thanks,

Replies (3)
Originally posted by : kckinn
Hey freinds,
 
I gave the first round of interview at E and Y. They asked which service line I wanted among statutory audit, taxation and risk management (internal audit). I was totally blank and did not know which one to select or what each service line relates to as I have no idea about all this. From what I could make out from what the E and Y guy said  Risk Mangement is similar to Internal Audit and checking the Internal Controls. I said risk mangement without knwing abcd of it.
 
Now tomorrow is my technical interview. Freinds and other seniors who have chosen same service line i.e. risk management please tell me what all kind of technical questions I can expect on this. Please help me out guys. This is like a do or die situation for me.
 
Thanks,

Hey . . seen your post now . I think now its too late .

But yes, even I am almost at your position right now. Even I am interested for "Risk" in E&Y. 

Please let me know what all questions do they ask . Even I have applied in EY and expecting an interview call soon .. Yr reply awaited ! 

can anybody tell me d questions which r asked in d technical round of ernst and young?

guys u should gain knowledge about internal controls, compliance procedures, refer to SA's regarding Risk and fraud....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details