Articleship in Jaipur

Hi friends

I m looking for articleship vacancy in Jaipur. Please tell me some CA firms in Jaipur where I can get variety of work. Please help.

Thanx.

Replies (11)

try kalani and company.

Originally posted by :Dhanraj
"

Hi friends
I m looking for articleship vacancy in Jaipur. Please tell me some CA firms in Jaipur where I can get variety of work. Please help.
Thanx.

Try N S Rathore & Co. 59, Sardar Patel Marg, C-scheme,Jaipur.

Also try N S Vyas & Co. 54, Bhagat Vatika , C-Scheme, Jaipur

 

"


 

Hi friends
I m looking for articleship vacancy in Jaipur. Please tell me some CA firms in Jaipur where I can get variety of work. Please help.plz plz plz

u can try in P. C. modi,Kalani &co.  S.R. goyal,S.S.Bhandari 

Can anyone tell me about the approximate stipend that the articles get in a CA firm in Jaipur and Mumbai? Please reply.

Thanks

in jaipur

1st  year- 1000 rs.

2nd year- 1250 rs.

3rd year- 1500 rs.

Can anyone please tell me what is the address of P. KALANI & CO.?

hiiii frds plz tell me any firm in jaipur where varity of work is available
Hi.friend i m pass both group in first attempt in 406 marks.pls tell me articleship firm in jaipur.

hey friends, can anyone tell me where I should do articleship in jaipur?

I've passed Ipcc in Nov 2011, both groups , 388 marks..........

Hi guys i am looking for articalship in jaipur. i have passed group 1st in nov. 2011 & Attempted group 2nd now may 2012. please tell me any firm ? my mob. no. is 8104018504 email id rakesh.meena777 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details