Articleship in dubai ?

Articleship students in Dubai, please suggest me good CA firms in dubai. I have cleared both groups of IPCC.

Is it better to do articles in dubai or india? how is the exposure over here in dubai?

please friends.. help me find a firm in dubai.

Replies (7)

hi.congrats fr ur success..i hav just joined articles in dubai.....here except taxation u can learn the rest.....u can post ur resumes in auditing firms....here reference matters....in dubai chapter Ms Mahalakshmi helped me to join.....apart frm my frm....other  2 frms...asked me to wait till aug....if u r willing v can try....all the best

i am also willing to do articleship in dubai. Please mail me at ca.nitin11 @ gmail.com i want to ask some questions from u

                                                                                                                        Date:

Dear

Sir/Madam

I am pursuing my CA(IPCC)

As part of our course we are reqired to do a three years Articleship .I wish to apply for an Articleship in your esteemed Firm .

Hence,i m looking forward to an Articleship in your esteemed firrm.

I am attaching my C.V .I will be obliged to you if you could arrange for three years for Articleship in your firm.

Hopng to get a positive response from your side.

Thanking You

Regards ,

Binod Neupane

tell me the whole procedure for articleship in dubai......when can we join...last year or from first year

 

what is the stipend for articleship in dubai

cud someone tell me the name of firms wer articleship can be done in dubai??

Dear Anandalakshmi

My name is Manikantan.E   and I’m from Kerala, India. I have completed my PE-II (Both Groups) and presently working for manufacturing company in Kerala as an accounts executive. can you help me by providing details of CA firms providing articleship? IS there any opening in the firm you ar working on? Expecting your reply-Regards Manikantan Eswaranpotty
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details