articleship in delhi

I have given the atempt of PE-II(bothgroups) in may-2006.
I want to find a good C.A firm for articleship.
Kindle guide me.
Tell me the names and email-id of good c.a firms in delhi.

                                                       thank you.
                                                       krishan kumar

Replies (12)
Budy after passing PE-II in first attempt u can easily try for Big four in Delhi like
 -Price waterhouse Coopers, Delliote, Earnest & Young  Etc

Best of luck for Results


VIKAS CHANDEL (chandel_vikas @ yahoo.co.in)
[quote=dhingra (Guest)]I have given the atempt of PE-II(bothgroups) in may-2006.
I want to find a good C.A firm for articleship.
Kindle guide me.
Tell me the names and email-id of good c.a firms in nagpur.

                                                       thank you.
                                                       mohit

[/quote]

hey vikas, i passed both my PE 1 &2 in my first attempt with above 60% marks. also completed BCOM (H) 4m DU. i applied in all the top 50 firms but no one even called me for interview.....can u help?????? reply at angshuman_04 @ yahoo.com
hi, this is Anmol from delhi. I have passed PE-2 BOTH GROUPS in may-07. i want to do articleship in a reputed firm in delhi.kindly help me out please. reply me at ( anmolfca @ gmail.com ) thanks...ANMOL KATYAL
just cleared CPT 166/200 LOOKING FOR CA for articleship
I am cleared cpt aug-07 111/200. Looking for CA articleship in delhi.
Plz help me search ca firm for articleship and admission in pcc. i recently passed the cpt exam

Hi,

I have just pass cpt with 59%. I am searching ca firm for articleship in delhi. Can anybody provide me list of  CA firms in delhi.

Thanks

Girish Singh

E-Mail: girishbisht1982 @ gmail.com

Mob: 9999514392

 

hi,

I have just given my  IPCE, and iam confident that i would clear GROUP 1 of IPCC,iam bit confused.should i go to DELHI,KOLKATTA or CHENNAI for my ARTICLESHIP & also for CA FINAL tutions.

thanks

SIDDHARTHA SOUMYA DASH

E-MAIL: urfriend324 @ gmail.com

Mob: 09776864030

hi dear!!!!!!!!

i have given ipcc exams in may10 and waiting for result.. i m confident that i will clear.

can u plz tell me how to apply for articleship.?

and what is the minimum stipend for ipcc student..?

waiting for ur reply!

plzzz mail me at ca.rahul.rj @ gmail.com

Originally posted by : siddhartha soumya dash

hi,

I have just given my  IPCE, and iam confident that i would clear GROUP 1 of IPCC,iam bit confused.should i go to DELHI,KOLKATTA or CHENNAI for my ARTICLESHIP & also for CA FINAL tutions.

thanks

SIDDHARTHA SOUMYA DASH

E-MAIL: urfriend324 @ gmail.com

Mob: 09776864030

i guess for coaching point of view kolkatta must be good

there is only one problem in delhi tht u have to take tutions from different different places

hi this Arun , I hv passed ca-ipcc 1st group in may 2011 and naw i want to do atrilesship in delhi , so plz search me ca firm for this .plz.plz....

Arun Kumar

mob. 09791320120,9953820456

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details