Articleship in Chennai

Originally posted by :Adslife
" Plz advice me yaar for my articles.. any idea bout K. S. Aiyar & Co. ? "

 

Hi Adslife. Currently the best domestic firm in Chennai has ot be Victor Grace and Co. Give it a shot. If your lucky you might get in.

Hi guyz...

I am a working professional. I am taking my PE II in may 2009 (my registration  belongs to the year 2004 so no articleship is required to take up PE II). I need some help in first clearing my CC papers. I dont have latest study materials and other stuff. Can any gentleman or lady help me out for the CC papers? I have the CC papers question booklet. All I need is materials and academic guidance.

Some of best firms in Chennai

First of all the big fours - KPMG, PWC, Ernst & Young, Deloitte.

Then comes Grand Thornton, Sridhar and santhanam, Sundaram and Srinivasan, Brahmayya, Sharper and Tannan.

 

 

Continued....

 

K.S.Aiyar and Co., Ford Rhodes and Park, S Venkatraman and co., Carvalho Associates, K Ravi and Co., Shankar narayan and co., RGN Price.


Hi

 

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

 

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

 

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083.

Originally posted by : Hema

Hi

 

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

 

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

 

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083.

hi

I am from Cochin and going to write my CA IPCC Nov 2010 and i would like to do my articles in a reputed firm in chennai.

I would be pleased if u could find me the same.

Thanks and regards

SAJU PAUL

CA Student

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details