Articleship in big 4 - should i take tax or audit?

I have passed my IPCC held on May 2011. This was my 1st attempt and i secured 69% in the same. I want to enter in to the corporate after completing my CA. I have been offered tax in one of the Big4s.. Many of my seniors told me that taking audit would give me a better scope..

I am confused as to whether go ahead with this offer in Big4 or to seek article in a midsize fim.. please help

Replies (1)

Hello Paramesh

congratulations on getting passed in IPCC. Dear may i Know how you managed to get selected in big 4 becoz i have been looking for the same since last 6 months???? Please can you help me in this??? I just wanna know the procedure dude. Please help me. I will be highly thankful to you if u can help me the least.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details