Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship & franking

Page no : 2

Sagar Desai (Graduate) (46 Points)
Replied 21 April 2014

Today is my first day of Articleship and I wanted to know how many days are given for me to register my Articleship? I heard its one month even then I would like to re confirm.

(Guest)

Buy CA, IPCC and CMA Books on Heavy Discount at our online bookstore https://orderyourbooks.com/

Vinita Talreja (Article Assistant) (44 Points)
Replied 11 June 2014

sir,

I want to ask whether I had to submit 103 & 108 form again for excess leave taken or only 107 form as I got the letter from Institute for excess leave taken on 28-05-2014 I had submitted mine 108 form on 17th March 2014 & my articleship completed on 14th March 2014 as when I called in Inst. they told me to submit 108 & 103 form for excess leave taken for 2 days.

Please let me know which form is to be submitted as early as possible as I have only 2 days to left to submit otherwise I have to penalty of 1000Rs. 

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)   (909 Points)
Replied 14 June 2014

@ Vinita form 107 is submitted when you have to declare that arti is completed and you want to start from next day itself with same principle for excess leave...

form 103 for re-starting arti or starting new arti....

form 108 for declaring completing arti.....

so decide for yourself...

Vinita Talreja (Article Assistant) (44 Points)
Replied 16 June 2014

Thank u so much Ankita

Deepika Dusia (ARTICLE) (27 Points)
Replied 10 September 2014

Hello sir, i got my articleship completed on 30 august 2014 with excess leaves of 180 days. I have send 108 to institute today (09/09/2014) and now i want to start serving my excess leaves immediately. Can i start my articleship again immediately or i have to wait for institute reply of 108? Please reply its urgent as i dont want to waste my days.

Dintakurthi Tirumala (CA FINAL) (15989 Points)
Replied 10 September 2014

If you want to complete your excess period of articleship with the same employer as earlier you completed then submit form 107 and continue your articleship training period with out waiting for reply to form 108 from ICAI. in case you want to serve with another employer then required to wait for reply to form 108 and after that you have to submit form 102 & 103.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Ricky Patel (article ) (26 Points)
Replied 27 November 2014

My CA final exam is due in May, 2015. I am completing my 2.5 years of articleship exactly on 30/4/15. So, as per the rules, I can give my exam after completing 2.5 years of articleship without any excess leave as on 30/4/15. So my focus here is on excess leave criteria.

Is this excess leave calculated on a proportionate basis as on 30/4/15 or is it seen in an overall basis of 156 days.

I am asking this question because I have taken transfer after 1 year 8 months from one city to another city and my previous employer has already shown my leave of 150 days in the 109 form. In the letter which was received by me from institute in response of my 109 form, it was written that I have a excess leave of 71 days as on the transfer date. 

So, please tell me whether I can give exam in may, 2015.

I am looking forward to your early response.

Replied 28 November 2014

What is date of completion indicated in form 103 at the time of re-registration to articleship after termination.

Replied 29 November 2014

The date of completion indicated is 30/10/2015

Replied 02 December 2014

Sir pls reply!!!!!!!!!

Replied 02 December 2014

In such case if your present employer gives certificate your articleship shall complete by 30/10/2015 including excess leaves(means now has to compute your leaves for total period of 3 years and then decide excess leaves or not) then you are eligible for May 2015 attempt.

Replied 02 December 2014

When the certificate needs to be given and by your reply it seems that leaves are not calculated on a proportionate basis. But then why it was written that I have excess leave of 79 days (leaves being calculated on a proportionate basis). And also Does it mean that above leaves needs to be served when my articleship gets over.

Replied 09 December 2014

Pls rply......................

Priyanka jariwala (2 Points)
Replied 01 September 2017

I have done frankin on 29 aug nd my itt certificate has issue date of 1st sep will it make any issue???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: