Articleship Extension Clarificaton

Hi Friends, Please clarify in this regard:-

I have excess leave at the end of articles on 28th April.

Is it compulsory to to work under the same principal for the extension of articles? or can i register under some other principal.

What is the case if my present principal refuses to sign in Form 109 for termination of articles ?

Please reply asap.........

Kalyan

CA Final

 

 

 

 

Replies (2)

I don't think it is necessary to take from same person again. Actually, its not even compulsory to be immmediate.

I am telling this a boy I know also has got extension.

Obviously, he has to sign. Whether he want to extend or not. I fyour doesn't the institute within 30 days of your articleship completion, you would ahve to submit it with late fees. More days will increase this late fees. And yes you don't have to fill Form 109, but Form 108.

Abhishek K. Pandey

Read the complete informations from below attached file.

Your quiry on page no-89 and above in the same.

 

Regards

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details