Articleship exemption??

Hi,I hv cleared IPCC group-1.n now looking to do articleship.the prblem is I am 100% physically handicapped bcoz of which I cant do proper articleship.hence I want dummy articleship.I hv found a CA who agreed to give me dummy articleship,but is scared that ICAI may find out that I'm not coming for articleship.he wants me to find out if there r any exemptions granted to handicapped regarding articleship that I can avail.so theres no problem in my articleship.

 

pls answer.thanx

Replies (5)

Please contact e-sahayata at icai.help.org .............

Originally posted by : Saurabh

Please contact e-sahayata at icai.help.org .............

should I mention dummy articleship?I heard they r very strict against dummy

dont mention that.jus say u r having a lot of troubles doing it

I hv tried that but somehow they havent registered my complaint..they havent sent me an email link to register my grievance like they usually do.tried many times.can somebody help?

 

also what is the last date of joining articleship to ensure my final attempt is June 2015.?

friends I cannot contact e-Sahaytaa for some reason.can some one put this query on my behalf, thereit'll be really helpful..please help

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details