Articleship dummy now what??

Hi,
   Well I am a final student about to give my final in may. I had gone through the pcc route and so had to join articleship just after completing cpt. so well I had gone to articleship for 1 year and then left it. I know it was a mistake.

So I till now only have 1 year of articleship exp. that too after cpt. Now I want to make my practical experience equal to those who have gone regularly 3.5 years.

So as I have all theorotical knowledge of C.A course and general knowledge from 1 yr about how things work in a C.A office.. so I have decided to join a company or a firm just for experience purpose. Now will 9-10 months of full regular time job experience in any co. or a firm be enough to be equal to the articleship. and the training will be full time office i.e 6 days a week and 10 to 8.pm

Replies (2)

Yes friend if you join good working CA firm or Company for nearly 8-12 month than you get good experience. for that period you required to do all type of work in which you interest.

so it is better to join firm/co. for experience.

because you have book knowledge now you required to practicle knowledge.

all the best of your exam.

after exam you join job.

 

Will 8-12 months be enough for practical experience in a real job....

I mean to make it equal to a 3.5yrs practical experience in a articleship..

and I am not planning on practising anytime in my life..

I am planning for expertise in area of costing and indirect taxation as they are kinda related..

so If u or anyone here is doing a job in a MNC then tell me aside from the knowledge required for the particular area of expertise.. what other knowledge is generally required..

Thanks..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details