Articleship doubt

I started my articles in a  firm 2 months before and after 2 months I am not a bit satisfied with the management. The exposure I am getting is not enough and I remain frustrated whole day long. Even I am the only article working in the firm.

Should I leave the firm or continue till I get a better firm because a I finish my first year it will not be possible for me to take a transfer.

HELP!!!

Replies (3)

if you are not satisfied than change your firm                                          

For now I am not getting any new firm so will it be preferable to take termination from the current one?

If you are not satisfied then btter to change it before it is too late.

Articleship is bery important in our CA career.

Try and search for new firm at CACLUNINDIA and also at www.CASANSAAR.com.

Wish u all the best

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details