articleship doubt??

 I have completed 2 yrs of articleship as on july 09…im a pcc student..i recently met with an accident as a result of which I cudnt pursue any of my work..with great difficulty, I had to travel to exam centre to attempt nov09 pcc…

 

Can I avail of transfer keeping in mind the new rules??(Rule states that 3 months of discontinuance of articles)…actually I haven’t been going to work since then??

My final attempt is in May 2011..i don’t want to delay my final attempt any further..

 

Can I start with procedure?? if I sign my transfer form, say tomorrow, shud I put tomorrow’s date or last day of work i.e. in july09…

 

I have just been able to move..and wud like to start my work in new office, nearby my home as soon as possible..

wat to do??

can anyone help me??

Replies (1)

Hii Joseph , First of all best wishes for your health and for your future, Although I dont know answer of your query but i advice you to contact icai they can tell u best solution , so take care and best wishes again, byeee

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details