Articleship difficulties

  Hieee.... This is vinay. I am looking forward to take steps against CA Institute with reference to the rules of transfer of artivcles who do not get exposure in their firms..... This issue is a wide issue and not just restricted me my good self. Plz contact me on my personal number 9930405566 so that we as a unit can take this ahead.....

Replies (5)

HMMMMMMMMMM........

no ur idea is not praiseworthy at all.........if institute has decided something it is for the benefit of the students..... regarding articleship i wud say that  u shud concentrate on the work is given to u by ur present boss,whatever it is and however small it is........... many small town students have set examples by becoming ca and getting job in india and overseas too. and that too without getting a higher exposure or any tuitions.........................so i juss wanna tel u, concentrate on ur office work,concentrate on ur study...I feel that if u do this two jobs sincerely, u'll c ur doubts and difficulties melting away....

and institute has restricken the transfer rules juss to avoid dummy system...... try to sort out ur probs with the boss coz he has experienced and still experiencing the lack or situation of less work and less exposure,but then he has become ca too by surviving and getting triumph upon those difficulties  :)

good luck

 

Please enquire the scope for legal action. The court  have the ultimate power

Thx for your valuable suggestion sir.... I'll think over it again but one more thing I want to tell you that I am in a situation where I am not able to lean ANYTHING because my boss does gives me only work which involves verifying whether the client signature is there or not, same code and such stuff without any logic... I m tired of doing all this stuff and doing it from past 2 years without any break...... Hence I wanted to consult you'll to help me tackle such a situation because this will spoil my whole life and with it my career as well!!!!!!!! plz help me out this situation

I don't know whether it would be right to take steps against the Institute but it is very important that we all students put our point forward to them.....

I know it is true that the Institute is making all rules against us but it is necessary to convince them rather than going against them....

We all must now unite & put forward our views on these matters.....

For this purpose, I've also written a letter to the Institute. I request u all to have a look at it & mail it to the Institute so that it makes an impact....

Here's the letter:

www.caclubindia.com/forum/messages/2010/1/62461_articleship_problems_andamp_suggestions.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details