Articleship Completion Doubts

 

My articleship is getting over on 13/03/2010, but due to some unavoidable reasons I had to take excess leave and the same is getting extended by 130 days. Moreover I am having differences with my Principal and the environment is not conducive for me to work over there. Now, I have the following doubts:

 

1. Can I serve the excess period under a different Principal( It was allowed before the institute stopped transfer of articleship during the last 12 months of articleship), If so should I execute a fresh deed of articleship under new principal?

 

 

2. Can I take the provision of secondment to serve the excess period under different principal?

Replies (1)

Prashant yaar... the core part of articleship is to make ur boss happy, wether u work or not properly, u've to keep them satisfied... aur tune use hi naraaz kar diya??

 

Just try to make him emotional blackmail bla bla bla...

 

For ur 1st Q., i can say, u cant take transfer for ur extension anymore..

 

For ur 2nd Q, it depends on ur boss again, if he allows u to go for secondment, then who can stop u and vice-versa

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details