Articleship completion

I was registered for articleship for the period 01.04.06 to 31.03.10. However, I took excess leave and did not submit any forms with the institute. For the excess leave I continued working with the same CA upto 31.03.11

Shall I fill up form 108 with the period 01.04.06 to 31.03.10 with the excess leave and submit form 107 for further period served or shall I submit form 108 with the period 01.04.06 to 31.03.11.

What is the most appropriate procedure to comply?

Replies (2)

i would suggest you speak with your principal and file the form as if you have completed the articles within the time without having taken any extra leave. As you have already completed the extra leave also i think he will have no problem in obliging with you.

Dear Praveen,

Thanks for your reply. However, the principal is not agreeing to the same. What shall I do in this situation.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details