Articleship completion

Hi, My articleship is getting over on 3rd March 2011 as per the deed signed but I have excess leave of 50 days which i have to serve.But I am going on leave from 1st march 2011 for my May attempt. So when should I serve the excess 50 days leave? Can I serve it after the exam gets over? What are the other efffects of such leave?Which forms do i need to fill for the same?

Please help me.

Thank You.

Replies (2)

excess leave of 50 days which i have to serve.But I am going on leave from 1st march 2011 for my May attempt. So when should I serve the excess 50 days leave? Can I serve it after the exam gets over? What are the other efffects of such leave?Which forms do i need to fill for the same?

Please help me.

___________

sahoo.rojaline

https://www.puffingroups.com

Send in the form 108 within one month of articleship completion.

 

You can fill and send the form 107 (supplementary), if you wish to continue under the same CA and serve the excess leave period.

or, fill and send the forms 102 & 103, if you wish to continue under the some other CA and serve the excess leave period.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details