Articleship completed but not notified to icai

Hi All,


I desperately need help. I do my articles in bangalore. My articles has been completed 8months ago. but i ve not Filled out form and notified to ICAI. I had few family probs and had to come to my native. This happened in the last month of my artcles. i could not return to bangalore till now. My CA is informed about my probs. So there is only 1month of Articles leftover. I am not sure what to do. Tomorrow i am meeting my CA, So i should be clear with what i have to do. Is there a option to work for 1month and get my articles completed or Is there anyother way? AND ALSO, SINCE I HAVE NOT NOTIFIED TO ICAI REGARDING THIS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME, IS THERE ANY CHARGES I NEED TO PAY TO GET MY ARTICLES CERTIFICATE?

PLEASE ADVISE.

Replies (2)

yes, you can fill form 108 by paying fine through DD. as applicable

Thank you for the reply!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details