Articleship - ca final attempt

Hey Guys,

          I have cleared By IPCC Group 1(Nov 2011) wink and wanted to join a top medium sized firm but as there is no vacany right now broken heart  I am in a dilemma of sorts as I don't want to extend my final attempt!sad

         If I wait for a few months I am sure I wil get a place in a good medium sized firm, so the DOUBT I am having is If lets say I JOIN a SMALL FIRM & START MY ARTICLESHIP from 5th March I believe my FIRST ELIGIBLE FINAL ATTEMPT WILL BE NOVEMBER 2014!

      If I leave this small firm after 3 months and join another firm immiediately WILL MY CA FINAL ATTEMPT BE EXTENDED TO MAY 2015 or WILL IT REMAIN THE SAME (NOVEMBER 2014)enlightened

      Please clarify my doubt asap! Ty smiley

           

Replies (2)

No your CA final attempt will continue to be due in November 2014 IF after leaving your firm you immediately register somewhere else.

 

All the Best!yes

For nov,14, register urself before 30th april

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details