ARTICLESHIP

HIIII FRNDS

I M WAITING FOR MY PCC RESULTS AFTER WHICH I M PLANNING FOR A BREAK OF ARRD 10 MONTHS

SO CAN ANY1 TELL ME WAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR BREAK  ?? AND WEN I REJOIN SHOULD I JOIN THE SAME FIRM OR I CAN JOIN DIFFRENT FIRM

PLEASE REPLY

Replies (3)

I dont think (ur present) any Firm will allow u for 10 months break./leave.If luckily u got permission then its well and good.No need to join another firm.

Your excess leave taken will extend your articleship period.


For Transfer of Articleship visit the link given below

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4457

REGARDING Leave allowed view attached file or visit the link.

https://www.icai.org/resource_file/14490student_manual_22.pdf

U CAN take termination from that principal and then rejoin with form 103 whenever u want.

But ICAI has imposed restriction on transfer, in that case u should opt for taking termination on medical grounds on discontinuance of training for at least 3 months due to any medical reasons, but it needs a medical certificate from a govt. hospital which u have to arrange anyhow.After that u can rejoin in any firm, it's upto u.

ALL THE BEST!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details