ARTICLESHIP

HIIII FRNDS

I HAVE GIVEN MY PCC IN MAY 10 NOW WAITING FOR RESULTS  ACTUALLY I M NOT KEEPING WELL FROM LAST 1 MONTH SO I CANNOT ATTEND REGULAR OFFICE. INFACT I M PLANNING TO TAKE A BREAK FROM CA SINCE I EVEN HAVE MY TYBCOM  THIS YEAR . IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TAKE A BREAK AND START FOR FINALS AFTET MY TY.BCOM EXAMS?? IF I TAKE THE BREAK SHOULD I WAIT FOR RESULTS OR BEFORE THAT I CAN TAKE A BREAK?? IF I M TAKING BREAK FROM ARTICLESHIP CAN I GIVE MY PCC EXAM IF I COULD NOT CLEAR  IN ANY OF THE GROUP OR SO . WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE IF I GO ON FOR A BREAK

PLS REPY SOON

YOU CAN ALSO REPLY ON vaishali1990 @ hotmail.com

REGARDS

VAISHALI CHHEDA

Replies (2)
no...as per my knowledge...break in articleship is not ....u should be in ur articleship for appeared in xams....

Hi.. You can Take a Break From Articleship, Just Write a Letter to a ICAI With a proper reason, one of my friends do that. and now he is doing job..becase of financial problem,,, he take a break for a 1 year. after that he will continued his articleship. so you can also do that.    and Pcc Exam requried only 18 months articleship including 3 months leave..therefore you apear in next exam. but i hope ur may exam clear.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details