Articleship

Can anybody help me regarding my articleship ,I am from shimla and I am a article here I want to whatr are the things I should learn during my articleship , we also have an ofiice for trading in shares here should I also learn share trading will it be helpful.
 

Replies (1)

well i would suggest u to learn share trading also coz its a part of finance and we generally didn't get to learn this during articleship. (Particularly i didn't get  this opportuinity)

And try to learn each and every work about income tax, TDS, service tax, Auditing, ROC, Sales tax etc.

Try to avoid doing only one kind of work. Learn each & every little aspect..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details