Articleship

himanshu jaswani (student CA FINAL CS FINAL B.com(H))   (94 Points)

10 August 2012  

hello friends

Can anyone tell me on which basis a student must choose a firm for articleship. There are various questions in my  mind like

1. How can i know that the firm is good for work ?

2. Whether on very first day a person must get registered or sign the form and give it to the principal ?

3. How i can know that the exposure i get help in my career?

Actually i get a call from a firm in delhi through a refrence but i dont know anything about that firm whether they have enough work or not,whether after 6-7 months i get bored from that repeated work and wants to work in a different area or in a new firm,can anyone suggest me how can i come to know about that firm as they dont have any website.

They told me to come for joining along with the form and stamp paper but how can i decide as i dont know much about that firm.Whether it is right to go office for 2-3 days without form and ask from other articles who are already working their.

If i had to decide than what are the points on which i have to decide. They have not so much restrictions regarding my coaching or office timings.

The person who suggest me that firm says that they have very good taxation work but how i come to know that this thing is correct upto which level they have taxation work.Please help me friends i am very much worried about that as i cleared much earlier and not yet joined in any firm. 

Please please friends and senior members help me as i am thinking that if i think too much regarding firms and work than i can never start my articleship..My problem is i have a fear that i have to get lock in that firm for 3 years and that thing annoys me very much..

Thanks in advance