Articleship

I want Name and Addresses of the firms who take CPT students as Article?

Urgent

Replies (89)
hey same here i also wanted to know if any ca's in search of people for articleship?
I wish to apply for the post of Articled Assistant. If interested i may send my CV.
Is there any vacancies for articleship in mumbai
Assuming its for Delhi, my firm is looking for articles, ph, No. 9818222409
Dear Palak, If you are Delhi or North India based, please send your CV to shivangnis @ gmail.com
want to get admission in top CA firms of India I have just appeared in PE 2 examination and I am sure that I will be passed in my first attampt
i want articleship i just cleared my cpt
Ordinarily all CA firms welcome articles, you could look around in your city and walk into CA office to see if there is any vacancy
Bhuta Shah & Co. 901,Regent Chms, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 21. ph 022 - 22832626/3030/3131 They deadly require any cpt for Special Audits,Intenational Taxation,M&As,T/F Pricing,DTAA,TAX Audit. Stipend is 12k,14k,18k
Is there any vacancies for articleship in mumbai
i want to know about ca firms in delhi
i have just cleared my PE-II exam in may,2007 first attempt...... please tell me about good CA firms in Delhi and Mumbai and how to contact them and whether there are any vacancies????
Top 20 CA Firms in Mumbai for doing Articleship after clearing PE-II in may 2007 Examination
I have just passed PE-II in first attempt with 61.5%. I want to how can I approach for the firm. Are there good firms in Puna

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details