Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship

Page no : 2

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 27 September 2011

himanshu i think u should register yourself under a ca who can provide you transfer, may be your relative, and work under ss kothari ...this is a good firm and whenever they will have vacancy you can take transfer to sskothari......
1 Like

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)

yes chanchal is absolutely right but i think its a reputed firm and must be having many ca articles pursuing final course ..so must have the students with the november attempt but still though you should have a conversation with the recruiters of ss kothari as chanchal said.......hope for the best

1 Like

ARUN KUMAR (Financial Consultant ) (992 Points)

Agree With Above.............................

1 Like

chandan ghosh (none) (196 Points)

this articleship thing is also giving me trouble.....waited a lot....still good opportunity seems to be an illusion ...... 

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)

I THINK U SHOULD JOIN...........

1 Like

himanshu jaswani (student CA FINAL CS FINAL B.com(H))   (94 Points)
Replied 28 September 2011

thank you all for your suggestions,  can any one tell if ss.kothari  not give me any seat aupto one year and after that transfer is noy allowed then what ?

Chanchal could you please tell me what kind of problem i have to face ? Whether it affect my carrer ?

Please help me friends.

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

Originally posted by : ROHIT CHATURVEDI

yes chanchal is absolutely right but i think its a reputed firm and must be having many ca articles pursuing final course ..so must have the students with the november attempt but still though you should have a conversation with the recruiters of ss kothari as chanchal said.......hope for the best

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)

if your ca agrees to give you transfer then there is no problem your career will not be affected at all

chanchal gupta (ca final student) (78 Points)

then u have no choice , u have to complete ur ca articleship from d firm u registerd or u can go for industrial training for last yr of ur articleship or can get permission frm icai fr transfer (for this u hv to specify a good reason fr transfer)

devansh (student) (50 Points)
Replied 29 September 2011

guys plz tell whether LODHA N CO. in cp is gud for articleship....i mean wud it help me build a gud career out of it??? plz reply asap...

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)
Replied 30 September 2011

Yes Lodha & Co is a good firm..........if you are getting chance.

harsh (nothing) (86 Points)

Kindly tell me how is p.k.chopra and co in connaught place for job.

Thanks in advance

PK Copra is in RBI and CAG panal list ....so it may be a good firm.....they are also involve in out sourcing......... 

But it is better than that if you are fulfiling the createria:-

Sanjay Dodrajka And Associates's Vacancy Details

Name

Sanjay Dodrajka And Associates

Job Title

Articleship

New Delhi

Contact Number

011-41032091 / 9540638939

Required Qualification

PCC/P.E.-II

Required Skills

Have passed both groups of intermediate.

Required Experience

0 years

Functional Area

Audit

Pay Scale

Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 150,000/-p.a.

Contact Person

Anuj Nevatia

Other Details

A golden opportunity to get associated to a firm with MNC clients. We work for :- Coke India, Canon, Seagrams, Vodafone, Nokia, Metso Minerals ans so on.

Email

TEAMSDA @ YAHOO.COM

Posted On

30 September 2011

harsh (nothing) (86 Points)

Is it guarnteed that a firm which is listed on a cag or rbi panel is a good firm or we have to looked for his clients or employee satisfaction.

Please tell me thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: