Hi,
I have cleared 1st group of IPCC..what next? pls advice ..what's the last date to apply for articleship...
NO LAST DATE FOR JOINING ARTICLESHIP. BUT BETTER TO JOIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
BEST OF LUCK
thanks..do you have any idea that gov. has approved that proposal of icai...
Before joining articles, pls enquire about it and join. If u join any wrong firm, it will be problem for u.
hii can anyone tell me how to apply 4 big 4 4 articleship??wats the procedure??
Hai please any one can tell me how I can apply in big 4.Pls reply me soon.I have cleared both group this time...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
KPSN & Associates LLP
Chennai
CA Inter
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
Pravin Sarvaiya
Mumbai
Aviv Global Private Limited
Ahmedabad
CA
Codeboard Technology
B.Com
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: