i have completed my CA CPT in AUG 2007 and i am doing articleship in small firm of surat.i want to do articleship in BIG 4 firm so plz tell me wats the procedure and how are their interviews.How should i prepare for their interview.i got 50% in CPT...plz provide me how i can clear their tough interviews...thanks
I have heard about these international accounting firms known as Big4. I wish to know that how to enter in them. I mean I came to know that they only take candidates having strong recommendations or contacts which unfortunately I don't have. Can you please guide me here.
Thanking you
i have clerared my CPT in aug2007 with 50%
plz tell me how can i crack BIG 4 interviews.pz provide COmpany list and types of Questions
thaks
DAWOOD
cud anyone give me the names & contacts (if possible) of gud medium sized firms in east delhi or noida? thanks a lot.
@ Riya : You have all the big4 offices in New Delhi.. You can apply there for the same..
I m too working in one of the Big4's.. If you wanna apply, just send me a PM... I'll snd u the required details..
I also want to do my articleship from any of the big 4 , can any one help me..
I have cleared both groups of ipcc nd also completed my graduation ...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals