Articleship.............

 

I have been in selected in SNB for internal audit and in Luthra and luthra for taxation, which firm should I join? Which department has lot of scope for a CA.

Someone told me that Statutory Audit offers lot of scope becuse a person gets an idea of everthing and is an expert in audit, Is it correct?

And SNB is asking for original documents for joining as an article, so should I submit my originals to them if I join them. 

 

And does Luthra n Luthra allows inter department transfer. Please advise.

Thanks

 

 

Replies (3)
Congratulations. . . . I think taxation deptt is better. . .

yes taxation department is better           

I even got a call from t.r chadha. I had a talk with few of its articles and they said that delhi branch doesnt have much of work and Its no point of joining this firm as it does not have much work. 

And they are not registering articles under its name but under its sister concern that is ASL and co. Please advise what should I do.

Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details