Articles Required at Andheri-East, Exactly Behind J.K.Shah

Required Article Assistant urgently near Andheri-East, Timimg will be as mutually decided.

C.A. Ketan J. Gogri

3, Krishna Kunj, Old Nagardas Road, Andheri-East, Mumbai - 400 069 Nera Chinai College, Behind J. K. Shah Classes.

Mobile : 98204-25212

Replies (1)

Sir/Madam,

     I am looking for articleship in any firm which will get me adequate exposure and oppurtunity for growth. I passed IPCC Group I in Nov'10 in my first attempt and scored 60 above marks in accountancy and taxation.

     I am enclosing my resume with this post and expecting to get a quick and positive reply from your side along with some information about your firm.

/article_trainee_corner/articles_detail.asp?article_student_id=5611

 

Regards,

Pratik Kumar

CRO0209726

Roll-169218

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details