Articles registration

Hi, I hd registerred myself without articles in my IPCC registration, now how much amount I hv to send for articleship registration?

Also wat are the forms and documents I hv to send? plz reply

thanx in advance

Replies (4)

Rs. 2,000......form 102 and 103

2000 if only registering for articleship12000 if registering with finals 

dnt I hv to send ITT, OT, 10th, 12th, B.Com and IPCC marksheet and certificate?

hi, i have cleared my ipcc, now may i know the producer for registration of articleship ? can any one please tellme the producer and fee details for aticleship

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details