Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Guru Manohar (Job)     16 December 2012

Article ship transfer

Dear friends am joined article ship in on of the mediam size firm. 8 months period is completed. But right now i got a chance in one of the famouse ca firm. But I dont have any reason to transfer article ship discused in the Regulation 56(1) of ICAI regulation. My Boss also accepted. Latestly i heard is there no reason required to transfer article ship with in one year from the date of Joining.

Is there any other chance to transfer article ship with out voilation of ICAI regulations. 

Tell me quickly..

3 Replies

RAKESH

RAKESH (Almost CA)     16 December 2012

Go ahead and get that Big "CA" Firm offer. There should not be valid reason in the first year of articleship and u can get transfers any no. of times in the first year of ur articleship. even if u dont have reason give any kind of reason so that u get what u have got . All the best.

1 Like
Neha sharma

Neha sharma (-)     16 December 2012

you can transfer anytime in the first 1 year even without any reason... so go ahead...

1 Like
Rajendra Prasad Gangula CA

Rajendra Prasad Gangula CA (Chartered Accountant)     17 December 2012

Go ahead... Bt jus think dt ur final preparation and leaves are also consider... The same mistake i have done it.... Not only work we hav to get flexible time to go 4 coachng and time for preparation impartant. Geting practical experience with out CA Membership, waste
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags